Meet Dr. Daniel Noll
"Inspiring confidence through beautiful smiles is my favorite part of being an orthodontist.
As a native of Northern Kentucky, I feel privileged to serve the Greater Cincinnati community."
Education & Experience
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine - UK College of Dentistry (high honors)
- Master of Science in Dentistry - Virginia Commonwealth University (valedictorian)
- Certificate in Orthodontics and specialty training - VCU (chief resident)
Professional Involvement & Awards
Dr. Noll is involved with the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Northern Kentucky Dental Society - Treasurer
Dr. Noll was awarded the following distinctions for his orthodontic, dental, and medical achievements:
- Invisalign® Summit Case Competition - 1st place nationally
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- American Association of Orthodontists Award
- Thomas P. Hinman Scholar Award
- Dan Seaver Memorial Award for Community Involvement
- Margaret Neal Jewell Memorial Award for Academic Achievement and Community Service
Outside of the Office
Dr. Daniel Noll met his incredible wife Kasey at Centre College, where they took glassblowing classes together. They still enjoy glassblowing together to this day.
A passionate sports fan, Dr. Noll is faithful to the Reds and is excited to see what Joe Burrow brings to the Bengals. Dr. Noll's claim to fame is his reality TV debut on Married at First Sight as best man to his friend, Tres. His weakness is Auntie Anne's pretzels.