Meet Your Florence Orthodontist
Dr. Daniel Noll has lectured internationally on improving the orthodontic patient experience with braces and Invisalign®. He has spoken at conferences in Sweden, Italy, Las Vegas, and Virginia. His treatment philosophy focuses on blending high-quality, efficient treatment with an enjoyable and convenient patient experience.
“Inspiring confidence through beautiful smiles is my favorite part about being an orthodontist. Witnessing this transformation is truly remarkable, as I love helping people realize the full potential of their smile. Developing long-term relationships with amazing families is another special part of my job. As a native of Northern Kentucky, I am privileged to serve the Greater Cincinnati community."
Dr. Paige Rechtin knew that she wanted to be an Orthodontist since her very own experience as a teenage patient in braces. Witnessing her impacted canines and misaligned teeth transform over time was life changing! She knew early on, that she wanted to someday give back to others, the gift of a beaming smile that her orthodontist gave her.
With passion and enthusiasm, Dr. Rechtin is eager to contribute to the Orthodontic Specialists team. Dr. Rechtin quotes, “I feel fortunate to practice in a profession that I truly love. I look forward to serving this community and getting to know each and every patient and family!”
Why an Orthodontist in Florence?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Our doctors continued their formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As orthodontists, they have spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Florence Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Florence orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Florence orthodontist's office every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Orthodontic Specialists is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Florence area.