We believe you’re never too old to straighten your teeth. Many of our patients are adults who are currently undergoing treatment. Did you know that roughly 30 percent of all orthodontic patients these days are adults?
Whether you had braces as a teen but your teeth have shifted, or you have never undergone orthodontics but always wanted to, we can help you enjoy straighter teeth, an improved bite, and a more beautiful smile.
Invisalign clear aligners are a progressive-phase orthodontic treatment designed for patients who need correction of crowded or crooked teeth. Our orthodontists utilize the aligners to help gradually shift your teeth into their targeted positions and are among the best in the industry, being a top 1% Invisalign Provider.
Invisalign clear aligners are a great treatment option for adults. They are easy to wear and are not visible to most people. If you’re considering Invisalign, you’ll need to be diligent about wearing the aligners at all times and make them part of your lifestyle for the duration of treatment.
Here are some advantages of choosing Invisalign for treatment with our orthodontists:
- Our iTero scanner eliminates gooey impression and ensure a more accurate and comfortable fit of the aligners
- We average Invisalign appointments every 12 weeks to minimize missing work, while still being closely monitored by an expert in clear aligners.
- Can brush and floss like normal! Makes it easy to keep teeth clean
- No urgent appointment from brackets falling off like with braces
- Eat whatever you want! Even hard and sticky foods
- Ability to structure appointments around work schedule, even for those who work and live out of town
Marilyn is our next Smile Star and when she came to us she wasn't sure orthodontic treatment was suitable for adults. During her consultation with our top rated orthodontists, she learned that Invisalign was a great choice for adults to help straighten their teeth. After treatment had finished and she had a beautiful straight smile, she had this to say, “I recommend Invisalign for people of any age. It’s never too late. It’s not just about straight teeth but the entire smile design. I’m really happy with my results.” Congratulations on your smile transformation Marilyn!