Are you ready to get braces but keep doubting yourself? We're here to tell you that you should have no fear when getting braces, we will be by your side throughout the whole treatment. You may have to make a few adjustments in your life when you get your braces on, including what you eat and how often you brush, but that shouldn't stop you from making this big quality of life improvement.
Here are a list of 5 reasons to appreciate getting your braces on:
- Braces will straighten your teeth but they will also improve your bite which can reduce headaches, jaw pain and more.
- You can customize your braces with different colored rubber bands for your mood, a holiday or even your favorite sports team.
- Many orthodontic patients find that after treatment, they feel more confident with their straight smile and want to show it off.
- If you take care of your smile then the results are long lasting, you just have to maintain your smile through the use of your retainer.
- During your treatment with braces you will be more aware of oral hygiene and develop better dental habits. Flossing will be a piece of cake after your braces are removed.
This is our Smile Star, Anmol, who was nervous to get braces because she thought we would have to do extractions on her teeth. Not only were we able to correct her crowding and very deep bite with braces and elastics in 21 months, we were able to prevent all extractions. Congratulations on your new smile Anmol, we couldn't be more proud of the progress you made.
As you can see, Anmol had a completely different concern when getting braces than the 5 reasons to appreciate getting your braces on listed above. Not every person will have the same concerns but it is important to talk with your orthodontist to address your worries and learn why there is nothing to fear about getting braces. Get started today by scheduling a free consultation with one of our orthodontists and learn how easy it is to get the straight smile you've always wanted!